Hey Fellas! 10 Essentials for that Winter Sexy Wardrobe: Part 1
There are many ways to skin a cat (figuratively speaking, of course!). We all know there is no bible on style but masterfully being stylish and warm can be a feat for most. Fashion vs Function can live harmoniously in one look.
I love a man with a good sense of style. It creates a sense of confidence and allure to him that automatically draws attention and adoration. Nothing is sexier than a confident man. In lieu of the falling temperatures, I thought I’d share some guidelines to some great style trends for men this season.
Guys take note…print this and leave laying around the house. Maybe “Santa” will help with the list!
Materials to Seek: Tweeds, Wool Cashmere, Denim (always), High Quality Cotton, Suede
From Outerwear to Footwear here is Part 1 of Fall/Winter Must Haves for the Savvy & Chic Guy:
- Suede Footwear – supple luxury for the feet
- Weekender and Work Bags – stylish bags are a great finish to a look
- Great Quality Henleys – upgrade your t-shirt game with these staples in all colors (see color chart for inspiration)
- Sweatshirts – great with joggers, jeans also try layered with collared shirt add a blazer
- Parka – go for it with colors this season (see color trends chart); classics always are good although safe
- Trench Coat – wear with suits or casually with jeans
- TurtleNecks – wear with suiting instead of button-downs
- Navy Suiting – this classic color makes him look tall (er), dark and handsome…winning!
- Chunky Knits – it does so much! gives great texture to a look. comes in a wide array of colors for your individual taste. can be worn with everything from suiting to sweats and upgrade your style statement
- Light Jewelry – meaning just wear a little at one time to accentuate the sex appeal. a good bracelet, necklace that falls just below the clavicle and a ring for shits & giggles when feeling a little flirty; it really does lighten a look.